Log in here with your Crain's Chicago Business account to complete an application. If you are having problems logging in, please contact Customer Service at 877-812-1590 or by email
To get started, if you have a Crain's Chicago Business account, click the application link and sign in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. Before you begin the nomination process and/or login to your account, please carefully review the nomination details below. Note: There is no fee to nominate.
Crain's Chicago Business is proud to announce Chicago's Notable Women in Finance 2019, a special editorial feature within Crain's July 8 print issue and online that will profile women in finance in the Chicago area. Your company and its executives are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year's honorees. The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the last 12 to 18 months.
The deadline to nominate someone for Chicago's Notable Women in Finance 2019 is May 10, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, May 10 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital headshot (300 dpi minimum) of your nominee during this process. Self-nominations are accepted.
Please bear in mind that honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space constraints. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the July 8 publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated executives must be based in the Chicago area to qualify (Cook County, DeKalb County, DuPage County, Grundy County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County, McHenry County, Will County in Illinois, Lake County in Indiana and Kenosha County in Wisconsin)
- Nominees must be currently employed at investment banks, institutional money managers (including private equity firms,) exchanges, trading firms, institutional asset owners or in corporate finance departments
- Candidates must have at least five years' experience and the title of vice president or equivalent role
- Nominees in institutional money management should be employed at firms with at least $2 billion in assets under management or a workforce of 50
- Candidates in corporate finance should be employed at companies with at least $75 million in revenue
- Nominees from the trading field should be employed at firms with a staff of at least 30
- The candidate must demonstrate civic involvement through service on community or industry organizations
- Only one submission per candidate is requested. Please do not submit more than five candidates per company. We will not profile more than five executives per company or financial institution
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. A reminder: The content is subject to editing by Crain's Chicago Business staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is May 10, 2019. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit once complete.
Crain's Chicago Business will publish this year's special section in the July 8 print issue and online at chicagobusiness.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by Crain's Chicago Business approximately three weeks prior to publication.
By submitting a nomination for this feature, you consent to receive marketing emails from Crain's Chicago Business; you may unsubscribe or change your email preferences through the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
If you have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To address technical issues with the submission form, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com or 877-812-1590.
Ready to submit your application? Start here.